Vince McMahonhas been accused of a number of assaults as well as sex trafficking (Picture: AP)
Vince McMahon has been accused of sex trafficking and assault by a WWE staffer.
The billionaire, 78, faces claims in a new lawsuit filed on January 25 by a former employee of WWE, who was based in the headquarters of the company when the alleged trafficking and assault took place.
Janel Grant claims McMahon abused and sexually exploited her while he was chief executive, according to a lawsuit seen by Wall Street Journal.
Grant previously agreed to a $3million settlement in exchange for signing a non disclosure agreement in 2022. The new suit claims McMahon stopped sending payments after $1million, and Grant is claiming it’s now a void agreement.
Grant alleges that McMahon promised her career advancement, and then he allegedly exploited her and trafficked her to other men inside the company.
The graphic contents of the suit, filed in a Connecticut federal court, claim he forcefully used dildos on her which he named after WWE wrestlers, defecated on her head during a threesome, and also forced himself on her on multiple occasions.
The use of sex toys allegedly left her with bruises, and made her bleed.
Janel Grant alleges McMahon assaulted and trafficked her while CEO of WWE (Picture: Ethan Miller/Getty Images)
She alleged that McMahon and another WWE executive locked her in an office in WWE’s headquarters in Stamford on June 15, 2021, and took turns sexually assaulting her while other staff were working outside.
In the middle of another workday seven days later, Grant claims McMahon locked her inside his private locker room at WWE’s offices and forced himself on her over a massage table, the suit said.
Later that day, McMahon’s personal assistant delivered $15,000 in gift cards to the Grant’s office.
The suit also includes screenshots of messages that McMahon allegedly sent to the accuser. A May 2020 message said: “i’m the only one who owns U and controls who I want to f*** U.”
The suit claims he allegedly shared explicit photographs and videos of Grant with other men, including WWE executives, and a former UFC heavyweight champion who the company were trying to get to sign a contract.
WWE previously described McMahon’s sexual relationship with Grant as ‘consensual’ in a 2022 statement.
The WWE board learnt of McMahon’s relationship with grant after an anonymous tip off in 2022, and they launched an internal investigation which uncovered $14.6million in further alleged payments by him to women.
Metro.co.uk has contacted WWE for comment. Vince McMahon is yet to respond to the claims.
This is a developing news story, more to follow soon… Check back shortly for further updates.
For more stories like this, check our news page.
Entertainment – MetroRead More